Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Birthday!!

So today is hubby's birthday! Yup Valentines Day. Thankfully we aren't big on Valentines. I mean for real, why can't people show their love every day. Sometimes I wonder if it's all a show so girls can actually get treated special! LOL Thankfully D makes me feel special all the time so today it's all about his birthday!

D is 36 years old today! I love to remind him that I will never be as old as him!!

I made my first cake from scratch for him! Banana Cream! I'm sooo excited. I'll post a picture later. It looks soooo yummy and smelt so yummy yesterday baking. I got this cool cake pan from Michaels for Christmas it has a heart that is in the centre of the cake and it's filled with pudding! YUMMY!! I hope he can eat it because I don't think it's very weight watchers friendly for me!!

Adding some pics!


















No comments: