Friday, April 3, 2009

Long time no blog

I can't believe it's been like 3 weeks since I've been on here. Bad Me!!

Obviously not much has been going on for me to blog about. E is keeping me pretty busy all the time. She's crusing around hanging on to furniture and recently began standing on her own, I know it will only be a matter of time and she'll be walking around. That's kinda a scary thought but exciting all at the same time.

2 more months till I go back to work. I can't believe how fast time has gone by. It seems like just yesterday I was preparing to be off work and here it is a year later and I'm preparing to go back to work. We have a dayhome lined up for E that I'm very happy with so far. In May we will go over for a few playdates and such to get her used to it. I hope things go smoothly.

It does suck going back to work for June 2nd. Too bad you couldn't plan these things better and then I could have had the whole summer off with her, it would be so much fun since she should be walking around and really playing by then. Oh well. Maybe next time!

Happy Friday!!

No comments: