Ok Ok I know. I'm bad. I don't know what it is. I haven't been on here in a while and I haven't even read up on the blogs I normally follow.
Well only 2 more weeks till I go back to work! Hard to believe that a year has gone by already. All the "plans" I had for when I was off, didn't get them done. Talk about procrastinating and now there just isn't enough time in a day. Oh well. Life goes on, right?
Lets see... what have we been up to? Well we went camping on the May long weekend. Learnt a lesson with our camper. Turns out those screen doors are pretty flimsy. E pushed it and she fell out of the trailer. I heard it happen and I screamed at Darrell because he was outside and I was at the back of the trailer. We both went running to her. The poor girl she wasn't happy and boy she didn't look pretty! We are lucky though because she could have easily done more damage. As of right now she's got a scab under her nose and a bit on her nose. Took us awhile to calm her down but when we did she was happy as can be. That night was a rough night though because she woke up lots. I'm assuming it was probably whenever she turned her head and her nose rubbed on the playpen. Oh yeah and we learnt another lesson... don't forget toys! I totally forgot them so it was hard to entertain her, the grass and rocks can only do so much! Heck I'm not suprised I forgot them considering I almost forgot to pack clothes for D and I! (yes it was a last minute camping trip!)
What else have we been up to? We went to BC for Easter. That was a fun trip! Went and saw D's sisters family. They hadn't seen E since Christmas so they had fun with her! Got to see his sister's band perform. They are releasing a CD this weekend! I'm so excited! Check them out on MySpace under SisterGirl ... www.myspace.com/sistergirlband.
Other then that... not much has been going on! Just trying to get organized for going to back to work. What an adjustment that is going to be! I'm nervous. I'm not a morning person at all and I'm going to be getting up extra early now. I've been able to change my hours at work 7-3 instead of 8-4 that way it's easier for me to get back here to pick up E from the dayhome. D will be dropping her off in the morning. Should be an interesting couple weeks that is for sure.
Well I'm off to tidy up a bit while E is sleeping!
6 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment