A sick baby. SOOO not fun! Yesterday was a very long day with a cranky baby. Poor E was so sick. She wouldn't nap and wanted to be held all day long. She had a couple cat naps but that was it. At one point she cried for 1.5hrs straight. I couldn't find the medicine to help bring down her fever, I was going nuts. During her huge crying fit I finally just gave up since nothing I did could calm her down. I had to put her down and at that point walk away and literaly tear my house about looking for the tempra. Didn't find it. After about 4 minutes I went back to get her and I felt horrible but I just needed a break! I cried with her at that point. She finally snuggled up and went to sleep. I think she napped at that point for just over an hour. I needed it and so did she!
Darrell came home from work but thankfully called first so I could get him to stop at the drug store to pick up some Tempra. Once he got home we gave it to her and within the hour her fever was down and she was happy! She went to bed easily which was a nice change from the past week! But then she woke up at 10:00 just screaming her head off! Poor girl. I gave her some more Tempra and she crashed! And actually slept till 8:30 this morning which was a nice change from the last 4 days of waking up during the night!
Today has been a bit better but not alot. She's still got the runny nose and cough but thankfully no fever and today I can atleast put her down to play with her toys (well most of the day I've been able to). I hope tomorrow we will have an even better day!
6 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment