Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Soooo sore yet sooo worth it

So I ventured out yesterday and tried a new class to help me get back to losing some weight. Before E. was born I had lost almost 50lbs on Weight Watchers... love the program and I'm back on it but having a hard time with it now. So yesterday off I went to a drop-in .... Strollercize class. OH MY GOSH! I think that was the best work out I've ever done. I've never done so many lunges and squats in my life and boy am I paying for it today! I'm having more trouble with the stairs today then I did after my c-section!

I do have to say I'm pretty proud of myself for yesterday. I was by far the largest girl there so walking in right to start was pretty intimidating. But I think I did pretty well holding my own! I ran more then I have in years, there was a few times I had to "modify" what she wanted us to do but she showed us modifications so I did those. All in all I would say I kicked butt!

I will definatly be back there next week. It is sooo worth it and I just hope it shows on the scales on Wednesday! E had a blast also. I thought she would fall asleep during the walking but she didn't she just looked around and played with her feet! I hope she continues that behaviour so I can make it back to the class again!

No comments: