Ok so we are going on 1 full week of sickness now! This is crazy! On Thursday I took E to the doctors because I was warned that maybe it's an ear infection. So off we went and thankfully he got her in that afternoon. He then noticed a rash on her and though she could have a viral infection (or bacterial? I don't remember now!). Her ears and throat were clear so he sent us off to get a pee sample! WOW! That was interesting. LOL Talk about fun! We managed to get it and haven't heard anything back so everything must be fine. The rash was gone but her snotty nose is still here. Poor girl. She definatly doesn't like us touching her nose to clean it either!
Tomorrow we were going to go visit great-grandma but that might have to be put on hold if she's still not feeling good since we don't need to get everyone else sick! Please, please feel better because I really want to go visit!
6 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment