Tuesday, January 20, 2009

MIA

Yes, yes I know. I've been MIA. No real excuse either other then not having much to say!

We took a trip to Lethbridge the weekend of the 10th. Did my first real Tupperware party in about a year. I was freakin nervous but I did do ok. And as a result I know how another party down there, thank you Mandy :) I also have 2 other parties this month. I'm really excited. I know the opportunites are HUGE in Tupperware, enough that I wouldn't have to go back to work if I tried hard enough. It's just a matter of getting my act together.

Today E and I started swimming lessons. Oh she had a blast! This girl is made for the water. She was happy and kicking the whole time, loves the songs, and games! Even loved being dunked under water! She was a little shocked at first but then just started laughing! It was so much fun.

Other then that... nothing has been going on! We were sick last week for a good week and a bit! But are finally over it! Seems to be going around big time.

Hmm I guess that's it! I guess I'll have to start having a more exciting life to talk about more often!

1 comment:

Itworksforbobbi said...

Wow. am I ever behind on getting my kids in swimming! 8 years late isn't TOO late, right?

Btw, I tagged you over on my blog!