Thanks Bobbi!! I'm excited I've never been "tagged" in a blog before talk about making my day! But how ironic that it was just after my post on needing more interesting things going on? LOL
So I started this yesterday and had to take a break. I realized I had no friends, no blog friends that is. I'm still new to this whole thing so I didn't have many blogs I was following... count them.. 2. I solved that! I turned to my most favorite trusting website in the world...weddingbells. I found this site while planning my wedding (yes that was awhile ago) and it's an addiction I tell you. A big one. You can find the answers to anything on this website and the women are great. So I put the call out there for friends (sounds a little desperate doesn't it?) and I have lots! Thanks ladies!
So here we go!
6 (un) interesting things about me...
1. I LOOOOOOVE Peanut Butter. I wouldn't know what to do if my kid ever had a peanut allergy.
2. I love the biggest loser and secretly wish I could be on the show but I know I wouldn't survive that long away from my friends and family. And Jillian would make me cry, though I would want her as a trainer because she beats the crap out of her team!
3. I went to the New Kids concert this past year and it was the highlight of my year (oh wait! Other then the birth of my daughter)
4. I love road trips.
5. I am the best map reader around and love to search out different paths on our road trips.
6. I can't sleep a full night, I wake up at least 3 times.
So.... I'm going to tag:
1. Kelly (Kel, here's the nudge to get you back into it!)
2. Shannon
3. Kenzie
4. Deanne
5. Carly
6. Tatiana
Have fun!!
6 months ago
2 comments:
I'm in the same boat as far as sleeping goes. I can't remember the last time I slept right through.
And I'm so jealous you went to see NKOTB~!
Mmm, I hear you on the PB.
Just popped over to say HI!
Post a Comment