OK I confess, I stole this from my friends blog but I liked it!
Just in case you didn't know enough useless facts about me, here are 26 more!
A= Age: 30
B= Bed size: queen
C= Chore(s) you hate- Laundry... and bathrooms
D= Dessert you love: mmm cheesecake
E= Essential start to your day: Quiet and a happy baby
F= Favorite actor(s): I don't have one! But favorite actress is Julia Roberts
G= Gold or Silver: Silver
H= Height: 5' 6
I= Instruments you play: none :(
J= Job title: used to be Client Services Officer... now it's mom, maid, wife, housekeeper
K= Kitchen color(s): blue and yellow
L= Living arrangements: Hubby, myself and 1 kid
M= My name is: Robin
N= Nicknames: Rob, Varmint, Sparrow (though haven't been called that in ages!)
O= Overnight hospital stay: 2
P= Pets: none
Q= Favorite quote: "theres no crying in baseball"
R= Right or left handed: right
S= Siblings: 1 sister, 2 brothers, 1 sister-in-law, 1 brother-in-law
T= Time you woke up today: 7:00 am
U= Unique about you: hmm interesting I honestly can't think of anything!
V= Vegetable you love: Celery
W= Worst habit: - Chewing my nails
X= X-Rays you've had: Teeth, arm (wrist), knee
.Y= Yummy food you make: pasta sauce and zesty burgers
Z= Zodiac Sign: Aries
6 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment