And try new things today we did!
We took Emma swimming for the first time today! It was a blast. Sure it was an expensive 30 minutes but it was worth it! I can't wait to get her in swim lessons. This kid is going to love the water just like her parents, we'll do anything to get her to.
Airdrie has an awesome rec centre. I just love it. They have a little tot pool that is nice and warm and open all day long so we didn't have to worry about going when it was busy. We went this morning about 45 minutes before their "family swim" time starts so it was perfect. Just the 3 of us in the tot pool all by ourselves.
As I mentioned Emma lasted about 30 minutes which is what we figured we would get. She was nice and content playing and floating in the water but when she was done, she was done! Darrell got to enjoy the hot tub for a few minutes until I realized I needed his help anyways.
When we left the pool the poor girl was zonked right out before we left the parking lot! Got her home, coat off and she went right to sleep, and so did Daddy!
Can't wait for the next trip!
No comments:
Post a Comment